WHAT IS THE SOCIETY REGISTERED UNDER THE SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT?
A society is a legal entity composed gathering of people whose fundamental objective is to serve society and not to procure a benefit.
The Governing body of the society is responsible for its administration/ Objectives.
PURPOSE OF SOCIETY:
- Imparting Education as non-profit Organization.
- Relief of the poor
- Medical relief
- Preservation of Environment includes water sheds, forests and wild life, etc.
- Preservation of Monuments/ places/ objects of artistic.
- The advancement of any other object for general public utility.
- Collection/safeguarding of recorded landmarks, specialized and philosophical research.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SOCIETY REGISTRATION
- Affidavit No. 1 with respect to Ownership and NOC for the enlisted office of the society.
- Affidavit No. 2 with respect to people not identified with one another and the name of the society.
- ID Proof of all the members
- Address Proof of all the members
- Electricity/Water bill (Business Place)
- Rent Agreement
- Landlord NOC
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR SOCIETY REGISTRATION PACKAGE?
- Registration Certificate
- Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations.
- Affidavit with respect to ownership
- Affidavit for Desirous Individual not identified with one another.
- PAN Card
- GST Registration
- Tan Number
- 1 Month Free Consultancy After Registration
WHY SOCIETY REGISTRATION?
- 12A, 10(23)c and 80G benefit of the Income Tax Act for registered society.
- Best if there is a common objective and mutual cooperation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, social orders are shaped to serve society and not to win benefits.
District Registrar of the concerned District is designated and has the ability to register the Society.
Minimum 7 people who are over 18 years old can shape society or an affiliation. There is no maximum number for people who want to be members.