WHAT IS NITI AAYOG REGISTRATION?
- Niti Aayog provides a Unique Identification Number to existing NGOs.
- NGOs mention this unique ID at the time of making application of grants to the Governments.
- Create transparency, efficiency, and accountability.
ELIGIBLE ENTITIES FOR REGISTRATION
– Society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860
– Trust registered under Indian Trust Act, 1882
– Section 25 Companies registered under Companies Act 1956
– Section 8 Companies registered under Companies Act 2013
1. For FCRA Registration
2. For receiving grant from the Governments
- Authentic Presence
- Helpful in Getting Government Grants
- Building Trust Factor
- Unique Registration ID from the Government of India
*Registration Certificate of the NGO;
*PAN Card of the NGO;
*MOA & AOA, in case of Company
*Details of Chief Functionary/ other Office Bearers/ trustees/ members of Governing body.
- Email ID; and
- Contact Number
* PAN Card & Aadhar Card of the above persons